Plant Manager in Czhec Republic
Consultant Elena Hernando
Date posted 15 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 automotive Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
A leading multinational automotive company is looking for a Plant Manager based in Czech Republic.
The Plant Manager in Czhec Republic will report directly to the General Manager and will be the ultimate responsible to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes and resources in the plant located in Czech Republic.
The Plant Manager in Czhec Republic will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing for this automotive company.
Your main responsibilities as a Plant Manager in Czhec Republic will be:
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to cope with the objectives. Monitor, control and improve the production kpi’s, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Supervise directly the areas of Supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, QA and Engineering.
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Proven work experience in a similar position
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Engineering is required for this position
- English is required for this position
If you have experience in a similar position, this can be a good opportunity to be part of a new project, Sign up!