QA Manager (Injectables)
Consultant Francois-Pierre Puech
Date posted 6 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 pharmaceuticals Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company in expansion is searching for a QA Manager for one of its facilities in Spain.
The QA Manager will be responsible for managing Quality System and insuring compliance standards.
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, the QA Manager main functions will be to:
- Manage Global Quality Systems implementation.
- Ensure compliance for GMP, FDA and emerging markets guidelines driven manufacturing sites.
- Foster Quality Excellence culture by implementing and monitoring a strong quality data and a strategic KPIs monitoring.
- Lead Quality Continuous Improvement by promoting proactivity and effectiveness within stakeholders.
- Implement Best Practices.
For this position, we require a senior profile with 7years+ experience in a managing position in Quality in a Injectables Pharmaceutical or Biotechnological Company with a strong knowledge in Major Pharma Guidelines (EMA, AEMPS, FDA). Previous experience in quality management of one or more plants at a national level is mandatory.
Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of pharmaceutical sites as well as proven leadership and communication skills.
If you’re recognised to be empathetic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Site Quality Manager position is made for you. If you also have a hands-on attitude, good strategic mind and impressive under pressure working skills, don’t wait and just apply to this position.