Hydraulic - Mechanical Engineer
Consultant Jaime Torroba
Date posted 12 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-12engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters
Looking for a Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineers with, at least, 5-8 years of experience designing hydraulic and mechanical systems and supervisory responsibilities.
Reporting to Engineering Manager, managing and supporting the plant production departments.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Performing Hydraulic and Mechanical Design work related to machines.
- Developing the designs tasked on time and error free following the Engineering Department practices and rules.
- Supervising and approving the work of the Drafters and Designers assigned.
- Supporting Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, Spare Parts and Field Service demands related to position responsibility.
- Actively contribute to any improvement initiative.
- Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineers with, at least, 5-8 years of experience designing hydraulic and mechanical systems and supervisory responsibilities.
- Very high level of English, daily international report.
- Knowledge of NX CAD System, desirable experience.
- High motivation for learning and improving products, good interpersonal skills and good team player. Ability to work under pressure with tight delivery dates. Focus on results.
- Ability to travel occasionally overseas.
- Solid and long-term project in a leading company with an attractive salary package.