Plant Manager Automotive in Slovakia
Consultant Elena Hernando
Date posted 19 de marzo de 20192019-03-27 2019-05-18 automotive Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Excelent oportunity in an automotive multinational company for a Plant Manager Automotive in Slovakia.
About the position:
The Plant Manager Automotive in Slovakia will report directly to the Corporative Manager and will be the ultimate responsible to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes and resources in the plant located in Slovakia, will also oversee all daily operations of the factory and will be the ultimate responsible of ensuring that the plant is running safely and efficiently.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to cope with the objectives. Monitor, control and improve the production kpi’s, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Supervise directly the areas of Supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, QA and Engineering, as well as supporting Finance and HR duties for the plant
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Proven work experience of 5 years in a similar position and at least 2 of them being in the automotive sector
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- BS degree in Engineering is required for this position, and MBA is an added value
- English is required for this position. Slovakian / Hungarian is highly valuable
If you have experience in a similar position, this can be a good opportunity to be part of a new international project within the automotive sector as a Plant Manager Automotive in Slovakia, Sign up!