Salary seguro salud, plan de pensiones, comedor
Consultant Monica Segura
Date posted 3 de junio de 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 health-and-safety Barcelona Barcelona Barcelona ES 08001 EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent HSE Manager role has become available at an important Chemical multinational Company in Barcelona. In this strategic position, as a HSE Manager, you will be responsible for managing HSE policy, directives, rules & procedures and regulatory requirements in all the company.
- Guides line management to develop and ensure implementation of HSE policies, plans and practices.
- Sets, together with the support of line management, a culture in which HSE is at the core of all operations.
- Proactively manages Health, Security and Safety hazards and continuously challenges the organization on its influence on the Environment and its performance with regard to its Operational Eco-Efficiency performance.
- Acts as a role model for ensuring compliance with and commitment to the HSE Policy, Directives, Rules & Procedures, including its risk tolerance criteria.
- Extends, builds and leverages HSE knowledge by participating in expert pools, training and personal functional development.
- Contributes to the development for design, deployment and delivery of HSE policies, plans, KPIs and practices at SMU level.
With a degree in Chemistry or Engineering, you will provide more than 8 years of experience as HSE Manager in automotive, chemical or pharma industry. It is mandatory to speak English and Spanish.
To successfully fulfil the role you will have to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing skills and decision-making profile.
If you are passionate for excellence and safety, you are able to manage people, the employment of HSE Manager is made for you. Sign up today!