Manufacturing Planning Manager
Consultant Isabel Latour
Date posted 1 de agosto de 20192019-08-21 2019-09-30 fmcg Madrid ES 28015 EUR 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity as a Manufacturing Planning and Procurement Manager based in Madrid.
The main responsibilities will be:
Plan, direct, and monitor all planning activities to ensure a cost-effective flow of merchandise from suppliers to customers. Manage day-to-day planning and procurement activities to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, and cost effectiveness of the plan production.
- Elaborate the annual, monthly, weekly and daily planning proposals Considering the needs of product delivery to the customer and the production limitations of the Plant,
- Technical responsible of the execution of the plan
- Control of the plan execution and accuracy of plan production
- Monitor on a quarterly basis the overall objectives
- Responsible of master plan for procurement of materials needed to comply with plan production
- Keeping stocks levels according to company strategy
- Elaborate reporting and KPIs. Develop and implement schedules and procedures.
- Plan, develop and communicate the strategic guidelines of the department defined by aligning itself with the operations management (ensuring service, optimizing the new industrializations or stocks of finished product and new management information systems, etc.).
- Manage ongoing relationships with major suppliers, vendors, or sub-contractors to minimize costs and ensure satisfactory standards of service.
- Organize the available resources of the department facing to ensure that all tasks are performed, and resources are optimized.
- Report of the ad hoc decisions of company management, prioritizing actions to be taken for its proper execution to ensure proper operationalization of them.
- Liaise with functional and operational area managers (e.g., in customer service, warehouse and production) to ensure planning activities are integrated with other parts of the business.
Requirements and personal skills:
Education: Degree in Pharmacy, Engineering or similar. MBA or a Master in Supply Chain is a plus.
Languages: Fluent Spanish and English, knowledge of other languages will be an asset.
Experience (years/area): 6-8 years of experience on a responsibility position in Planning or Production or Supply Chain in an international environment within the pharmaceutical sector.
Specific Knowledge: Overall knowledge throughout the planning and procurement, delivery cycles and material flows. High knowledge and management of SAP. Knowledge of Improvement/Lean Processes is plus.
Travels: Willing to travel occasionally.
Ability to work under critical situations, great sense of urgency and responsibility, high sense of commitment, leadership, teamwork, flexibility, good analytical.