Tecnico I+D - Detergencia sólida
Consultant Mario Armona
Date posted 11 de octubre de 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 science-and-research Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent R&D Team Leader role has become available at an important Chemical Company in Barcelona.
In this position, as a R&D Team Leader, you will have a high talent of organization, ability to solve problems and leadership, own initiative and knowledge of portfolio management.
- Management in development projects of solid detergency products.
- Formulation development, specifications and critical process conditions.
- Management in solid detergency innovation projects.
- Test plan and development definition, estimate the costs and timing.
- Costs and timing evaluations (CPS) and monitoring the prototype-product ready to be produced and sold in market process.
- Formulations, specifications, security sheets and essential legal information.
- Fluid contact with suppliers of raw materials or packaging establishing preferential selection criteria.
- Co-leads in project start-up tasks.
With a degree in Chemicals or Life Sciences, you will provide more than 5 years of experience in R&D, regulatory and project management. It is mandatory to speak fluent English and Spanish.
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing skills and decision-making profile.