Corporate Maintenance Engineer
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Isabel Latour
Fecha de publicación 14 de noviembre de 20192019-11-14 2020-01-13 manufacturing-and-production Madrid ES EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity of work as a Corporate Maintenance Engineer in a global leader packaging company.
Reporting to the Head of Equipment, the selected candidate will be part of the Equipment Team.
- The selected candidate must take an active part within designing and implementing the company’s maintenance strategy based on the Continuous Improvement philosophy.
- The candidate will be the maximum responsible for the application of the maintenance framework (Oracle maintenance pack) both for the plants in operation and for possible new acquisitions by the company.
- The candidate will have to evaluate the investments to be made by the company in accordance with the replacement policy that will be implemented.
- The candidate will reduce the machine breakdown in each factory.
- The candidate will lead a cultural change and give assessment and training.
- The candidate will actively collaborate in the preparation of budgets and management of Capital Investment.
- We are looking for an Industrial Engineer with at least 7 years of experience in maintenance within a leading, highly professional, industrial company.
- Proficiency level of English is a must. Knowledge of other languages French is VERY valuable.
- Availability to travel internationally (60%).
- Strong analytical and solving problem skills (Manufacturing Excellence is desired, as well as have taking part in a World Class Manufacturing plant)
- The desired candidate must be an expert in factory maintenance, with strong analytical skills in order to assess the situation of each of the factories and their systems with the aim of promoting new maintenance measures and implementing maintenance management systems or improving those established with a strong focus on reducing non-productive times due to breakdowns resulting from insufficient maintenance.
- The candidate must have equipment knowledge and be able to give assessment to factories’ maintenance managers. This means he should have knowledge of automation and mechanics, by education complemented with practical experience.
- Ideally the candidate should come from factories with a strong preventive maintenance system and have taken an active part in its implementation. This factory should have at least 200 employees. Experience in predictive maintenance and connected manufacturing (Industry 4.0) is a plus.
- Likewise, the candidate must provide field experience, experience in the implementation of management systems (preventive / corrective) and measurements, with a clear vision of the objective to be achieved and the means to be used for it (change management).
- Leadership skills will be necessary in order to obtain success in the collaboration with the teams in the factories. Promoting teamwork, high persuasion skills and good communication will be required to successfully guide and train the local teams and to obtain collaboration and respect from peers and general managers.
- If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Engineering and Maintenance