Chemical Quality Manager
Banda salarial Attractive salary
Consultor/a Monica Segura
Fecha de publicación 22 de noviembre de 20192019-11-22 2019-12-22 manufacturing-and-production Barcelona Barcelona ES 17002 EUR 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Plant Quality Manager role has become available at an important Chemical multinational Company in Catalonia. In this strategic position, as a Plant Quality Manager, you will be responsible for developing, establishing and maintaining the quality systems, programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls to ensure that the plant Industry facility conforms to ISO standards, FDA regulations and customer requirements.
- Implement, maintain, and comply with facility/corporate quality systems including ISO and FDA standards.
- Interface with company management to establish and maintain company Quality Policy and facility goals.
- Accountable for driving Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) efficiency's in the Quality Department and for Pillar leadership and/or participation
- Address quality, service and cost issues at site level to assure customer satisfaction and compliance to regulations.
- Oversee site level management of quality system elements for: Incoming Inspection, In-Process (WIP) Inspection, Finished Goods release for distribution, CAPA System, Feedback / Customer Complaints, Internal Audit Program, Control of Non-Conforming Materials/Products and Quarantine Inventory, and Calibration Program.
- Responsible for developing/revising applicable standard operating procedures and work instructions specific to responsibilities within the Quality department as needed.
- Provide input into department budget, hiring and annual budgeting processes
- Oversee any investigations into process deviations and determine appropriate disposition as needed and assure compliance with quality system requirements.
With a degree in Chemistry or Engineering and Certified Quality Auditor Certification (ASQ CQA), you will provide more than 5 years of experience as Plant Quality Manager in chemical or pharma industry.
It is mandatory to speak English and Spanish and experience in a continuous improvement environment (Lean, Six Sigma, TPM, and/or 5S experience – certification preferred).
To successfully fulfil the role, you will have to demonstrate proactive and strong leadership, influencing skills and decision-making profile.
If you are passionate for excellence and quality, you are able to manage people, the employment of Plan Quality Manager is made for you. Sign up today!