Global Planning Manager (Ceramics)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Artem Korobeinikov
Fecha de publicación 23 de junio de 2022valencian-community mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing-and-production 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 manufacturing-and-production Castellón de la Plana Valencia ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new position as Global Planning Manager has just become available for an important International Company in the ceramics sector, that specially specializes in complex and innovative products. The company is located in Castellón (Spain).
The Global Planning Manager will be working in the Operations part of the company and reporting to the Supply Chain & Operations Director.
Purpose & brief Description of the function:
- Managing and driving the company S&OP planning process in order to fulfill SLA with clients worldwide while ensuring max. of production OEE and optimization of the inventories for the whole company.
- Monitor & track metrics to assess the effectiveness of the demand planning process and forecasting performance, and to work toward continuous improvement.
Key Tasks/ Responsible for:
- Develop a roadmap to implement the necessary Planning Processes, including scheduling, planning and forecasting
- Ensures implementation of best-in-class stocks management process
- Implement proper Forecasting & S&OP processes and ensures their continuous improvement
- Maintain routes master data and ensure that service level agreements are fulfilled
- Implement proper risk management plans to ensure elimination of any issues putting in risk achievement of KPI’s agreed for revenues, stock levels and manufacturing OEE
- Create, improve, and maintain operational dashboards/scorecards (sales forecast accuracy, offers lifecycle, supply chain performance, inventory turns, inventory levels, etc.)
- Ensure relevant issues are raised in the SCH Review Meetings and any follow-up actions or decisions are communicated back to the organization and acted upon
- Keeping updated planification and take all means needed in order to clarify and distribute it.
We require a Master/Bachelor in Engineering, Business management education desired. We are looking for an engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience as Planning Manager in the ceramic sector, who is used to work in international environments, with knowledge of SAP and with experience of coordinating multi-department activities/projects.
Professional skills required for this position are:
- High-level in operations analysis.
- Widely experienced in industry planification and manufacturing process.
- Ability to manage a team and coordinate multi-disciplinary meetings/committees.
- Ability to face intense operational and strategic scenarios.
- Coaching skills for advising and develop teams and agile approach to improve planning procedures.
English and Spanish knowledge is mandatory. Any other language is a plus.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: ValenciaFecha de publicación: 29 de junio de 2022A new position as Business Development Manager in Europe has just become available for an important International Automation, Engineering & Integration company dedicated to turnkey Industrial Systems & Projects for the Automotive Industry, that specially specializes in complex Computer Vision Inspection applications. The role will include the participation and support in the creation of a new commercial and technical office. Company´s headquarters are located in the south of Valencia (Spain).
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: ValenciaFecha de publicación: 29 de junio de 2022A new position as Key Account Manager for USA, Canada and México has just become available for an important International Automation, Engineering & Integration company dedicated to turnkey Industrial Systems & Projects for the Automotive Industry, that specially specializes in complex Computer Vision Inspection applications. The role will include the participation and support in the creation of a new commercial and technical office. Our client’s headquarters are located in the south of Valencia (Spain).