KAM - Automotive (USA, Canada, Mexico)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Artem Korobeinikov
Fecha de publicación 19 de septiembre de 2022valencian-community mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing-and-production 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 automotive Valencia Valencia ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new position as Key Account Manager for USA, Canada and México has just become available for an important International Automation, Engineering & Integration company dedicated to turnkey Industrial Systems & Projects for the Automotive Industry, that specially specializes in complex Computer Vision Inspection applications. The role will include the participation and support in the creation of a new commercial and technical office. Our client’s headquarters are located in the south of Valencia (Spain).
As Key Account Manager, focusing specially on the US market, you will be mainly responsible for maintaining all the relationship with the automobile manufacturing factories (OEMs). You will be working in Valencia/USA and travelling to visit the clients in the countries mentioned above.
Being part of the Managing Team, the main roles will be:
- Being in charge of all the communications and relationships with all the factories in the assigned area (USA, Canada and México), acting as the link with the headquarters
- Monitoring the design and the manufacturing of the different automation solutions (Project management).
- Visiting the assigned factories evaluating and monitoring the performance of the projects in order to improve the customer´s satisfaction and increasing the volume of business in these factories.
- Management of different orders and offers.
- Building relationship with new factories in the US, Canada and México.
We require a Master/Bachelor in Engineering or related disciplines, a Master in Business Administration is desirable. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience leading and selling specialized products/projects in the electronical sector, who has been responsible and has been successful of whole sales processes, opening new accounts and closing deals, who negotiated contracts, developed sales projects, who is able to lead by example and help our strong sales team manage a sales pipeline. The desired candidate is more "farmer" than "hunter".
English and Spanish knowledge are mandatory.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: ValenciaFecha de publicación: 8 de agosto de 2022Empresa del sector HVAC busca un Director General, para dirigir e impulsar el crecimiento de la compañía a nivel internacional La posición ofrece un buen proyecto profesional.