Laboratory Application Technician - Coatings
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Paula Espino
Fecha de publicación 20 de septiembre de 2022catalonia mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing-and-production 2022-09-20 2022-11-19 manufacturing-and-production Vallès Oriental ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new position of Laboratory Application Technician - Coatings has just been created for an important international chemical company, to manufacture resins destined for coatings solutions. Leading company in the sector located in Valles Oriental with a great involvement with sustainability criteria to be responsible with society and the ecosystems around us.
- Evaluate several binders for coatings application (architectural, industrial coatings or printing & packaging) applied on wood, metal, synthetic or plastic substrate.
- Develop the optimum recipe for right market with the new water-based resins.
- Evaluate the physical and chemical properties of the binder.
- Control and formulate new products and improve existing ones
- Analyse, study and investigate quality defects or process problems.
- Coordinate and take initiative in said application and documentation activities.
- Keep the database updated with the information generated.
- Register in an orderly and organized manner all the evaluations carried out and products tested.
- Collaborate with the production of technical data sheets of newly developed products that have been approved in the application laboratory.
- Prepare reports of analysis and laboratory tests..
- Maintains and promotes a safe work environment, complies with safety policies and procedures. Follows safe work practices for personal and equipment safety, in both the laboratory and in the field. End results are zero or minimum safety incidents and a clean, orderly working environment.
In addition, this person will work together with the Senior application technician and will maintain constant communication with his/her manager, mainly in the:
- Review of the tests carried out and delivery times.
- Review of workload, establishing priorities.
- Analysis Review of the technical results, issuance and sending of reports.
- Management and resolution of queries and incidents.
- Knowledge in chemistry (preferably organic / polymer chemistry) or chemical engineering/chemist will be positively valued.
- Essential command of English at a spoken and written level, in order to report the results, evaluations and conclusions of a project.
- Valuable 1-2 years’ experience in a chemical company application laboratory related with the application of Coatings.
- Proactive, dynamic, teamwork player and with initiative.
- Essential: analytical thinking, accurate and organized.
- Office package (advanced level), and navigation tools.
To successfully fulfil the role you will have to demonstrate good learning ability, capacity for analysis and synthesis, flexibility and adaptability, excellent organizational and management skills, teamwork, communication skills (oral and written), responsibility, initiative and proactivity.
Knowledge of polymeric materials, formulation and application of coatings will be valued.
If you have previous experience as Laboratory Application Technician, this opportunity is made for you. Sign up today!
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: CataloniaFecha de publicación: 23 de septiembre de 2022An excellent Technical Service role has become available at an important international chemical company in a Valles Oriental. In this strategic position, you will increase your knowledge and experience in the field of lamination adhesives, working in the Application’s Laboratory and visiting our national and international customers to solve their doubts and optimize the application of our products.
Banda salarial: €38,000 - €45,000 per annumUbicación: GironaFecha de publicación: 12 de septiembre de 2022Empresa situada en la Garrotxa busca incorporar a su equipo un Responsable de Mantenimiento.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: CataluñaFecha de publicación: 5 de septiembre de 2022Grupo Multinacional especializado en soluciones productivas para el plástica precisa incorporar un ingenier@a para el equipo de HSE.Tendrá desde la incorporación un plan de carrera para acceder a la posición de HSE MANAGER en 1 años tras la incorporación.
Banda salarial: €33,000 - €43,000 per annum + up to 7% variableUbicación: CataloniaFecha de publicación: 3 de octubre de 2022A well-known multinational company from the FMCG sector is looking for a Scheduler & Supply Planner to support the Supply Planning Europe organization and its goals and objectives. The Supply Planner aims to safeguard product availability by follow-up and balancing demand and capacity of own produced Finished Products and Raw Materials for assigned product/capacity groups. This is being done by managing all operational tasks connected to mid and long-term planning. The main target is to safeguard product availability to secure Service Level at optimal cash and cost position. Based on short and long term capacity demand plans, recommend change allocation and sourcing structure for FG in order to safeguard product availability and secure agreed service levels. The role leads or supports resolving shortages and capacity demand issues.