Logistics Manager (Ceramics)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Artem Korobeinikov
Fecha de publicación 12 de enero de 2023valencian-community mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing-and-production 2023-01-12 2023-02-11 manufacturing-and-production Castellon Castellón ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new position as Logistics Manager has just become available for an important International Company in the ceramics sector. The company is located in Castellón (Spain)
- Design and manage all integrated logistics solutions. Design SOPs for international traffic, from the production center up to the diverse delivery destinations across 5 continents.
- Collaborate effectively with all the research partners in the company
- Act as a Change management with all cross-functional areas.
- Ensure regular reporting to the system or stakeholders defined.
- Attend the customers providing an outstanding customer service experience and finds the best ways to manage the shipments efficiently and in a smart way.
- Engage relevant stakeholders (overseas branch offices, suppliers, clients, etc., in order to make sure that the shipment flows smoothly among the different steps of the supply chain: pick up, warehousing, clearances, main freight, delivery...)
- Design key operative parameters in the system in order to allow full and real time visibility to the customers through TMP/TMS or similar.
- Design cost simulation systems and operational KPIs (new tenders quotations, groupage, double-truck …)
- Assures internal resources to keep the customers (internal and external) informed one step ahead, alerts possible logistic issues and corrective actions to be implemented.
- Optimizes costs being aware of the best market alternatives depending on the customer/path needs.
- Identifies potential sales opportunities according to delivery chances B2B/B2C.
- Focused on shipments efficiently
- Advises to purchase dept and finance dept. about national/International guidelines of payment to transport suppliers, as well as insurance covertures
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is highly recommended Master in Logistics
- English full proficiency (C1/C2)
- Minimum 2-3 years´ experience working in a similar position, preferably in logistics or industrial sector into a multinational environment.
- International experience in Transport management into global forwarders, couriers…
- Previous experience in SOP definition and implementation.
- Excellent analysis skills and cost-saving thinking.
- Understanding of the industrial sector or similar.
- Strong decision making and business analysis.
- Agile approach to manage project.