Tipo de contrato: CONTRACTOR
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Pablo Villota
Fecha de publicación: 13 de febrero de 2024valencian-community mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing-and-production 2024-02-13 2024-03-14 manufacturing-and-production Valencia Valencia ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new position as Business Development Manager for USA, Canada and México has just become available for an important International Automation, Engineering & Integration company dedicated to turnkey Industrial Systems & Projects for the Automotive Industry, that specially specializes in complex Computer Vision Inspection applications. The role will include the participation and support in the creation of a new commercial and technical office. Our client’s headquarters are located in the south of Valencia (Spain).
After an induction period in the Spanish facilities in Valencia (3 – 12 month), you will be relocated to USA as Business Development Manager, focusing specially on the North American market, you will be mainly responsible for introducing the product to the US market. Our target customers are the automobile manufacturing factories (OEMs). You will be working in Valencia and travelling to visit the clients in the countries mentioned above.
Being part of the Managing Team, the main roles will be:
• Develop market research & competitors benchmarking analysis.
• Develop strategic sales plans in the North American region in coordination with the managing team of the company.
• Lead company’s sales by building a wide network of potential automotive customers (OEM, Tier1s) in North America.
• Represent the company locally and in international events.
• Create and coordinate internally competitive sales and purchasing offers and negotiate its terms with local customers/suppliers.
• Evaluates opportunities for new or existing company’s products in new markets, channels, or customer target groups.
• Performs project coordination and supply information for the development of new local and global strategies.
We require a Master/Bachelor in Engineering or related disciplines. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience leading and selling specialized products/projects in the automotive sector, who has been responsible and has been successful of whole sales processes, opening new accounts and closing deals, who negotiated contracts, developed sales projects, who is able to lead by example and help our strong sales team manage a sales pipeline.
English is mandatory. Spanish is a plus.
Spanish citizenship or work permit in USA / american citizenship is a must.
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.