Global Technical Consultant (Automation Industry)
Consultant Sebastián Palacios
Date posted 1 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Important Opportunity as Global TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (GTC) for an important multinational located in Barcelona and with automation services as core business.
As Global TECHNICAL CONSULTANT (GTC) you will be the responsible for technology adoption support within the EMEA OEM Team.
- Proof of Concept programming.
- Control system design review.
- Technical presentation.
- Application notes development.
- Application throughput testing, and startup engineering support.
- Strong applied systems knowledge in main focus area of expertise and related areas (packaging, material handling, manufacturing assembly and converting/printing/web).
- General knowledge of control systems and computer technology.
- Advanced knowledge of all Automation core products: PLC, Motion Control and/or Drives, Operator Interface, Communications, I/O, presence sensing and software.
- Typically 5+ years of control and/or computer system experience.
- Nationally recognised 4 year university degree in Engineering.
- Fluency in English and Local Language
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity as Global TECHNICAL CONSULTANT to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!