Managed Operations - Site Manager
Location País VascoFULL_TIME
Consultant Mario Armona
Date posted 31 de mayo de 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 manufacturing-and-production Bilbao ES EUR 45000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Leading Company dedicated to offer improvement solutions and services of Wastewater treatment is searching for its Managed Operations Site Manager – Bilbao.
The Managed Operations Site Manager will be responsible of ensuring safe operation and maintenance to both industry best practices and Managed Operations standards.
The Managed Operations Site Manager main functions will be:
- Ensure that plants are run in a safe and responsible manner by implementing safety standards and procedures.
- Apply safety program: training, critical life procedures, safety observations, record retention.
- Ensure that Governmental and Customers safety requirements are enforced.
- Ensure that teams have the correct permits/ certification to perform all activities.
- Operates sites within contractual requirements, including the measuring and reporting of Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure that operations and maintenance procedures comply with Managed Operations policies and standards.
- Apply and maintain operations and maintenance tools: Computerised Maintenance Management Software, Statistical Process Control.
- For reports, communicate required data to HR departments.
- Provide and coordinate support to sites for identifying, troubleshooting and resolving equipment and process problems.
- Provide Leadership that provides an atmosphere of safety, excellence, quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that all employees receive annual objectives and performance reviews.
- Manage customer relationships and demonstrate value. Responsible for issuing contract performance reports to the customer.
- Develop yearly Operating budget plus exceptional maintenance items.
- Maintain and report performance against agreed budgets.
For this position we require a bachelor's degree in a technical field, considerable knowledge of water systems (Pretreatment and/or Waste), chemicals, equipment and operations, troubleshooting abilities, and 10 years of technical experience.
Strong experience in industry is compulsory. Good English language skills are a requirement for this role.
If you have experience managing people, leadership ability and excellent verbal and written communication skills the Managed Operations Site Manager position is made for you. Don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Bilbao.