Business Development Manager Asia/China (Automotive)
Banda salarial Negotiable
Consultor/a Artem Korobeinikov
Fecha de publicación 26 de julio de 2022valencian-community mining-engineering-operations/industrial-services 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 engineering Valencia Valencia ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new position as Business Development Manager in Asia Pacific Region has just become available for an important International Automation, Engineering & Integration company dedicated to turnkey Industrial Systems & Projects for the Automotive Industry, that specially specializes in complex Computer Vision Inspection applications. The role will include the participation and support in the creation of a new commercial and technical office. Company´s headquarters are located in Valencia (Spain).
As Business Development Manager, focusing specially on the Chinese markets, you will be mainly responsible for introducing the company´s products to the market. Our target customers are the automobile manufacturing factories (OEMs).
Being part of the Managing Team, the main roles will be:
- Help to the Commercial and Technical Office establishment process.
- Develop market research & competitors benchmarking analysis.
- Develop strategic sales plans.
- Lead company’s sales by building a wide network of potential automotive customers (OEM, Tier1s).
- Represent the company locally and in international events.
- Create and coordinate internally competitive sales and purchasing offers and negotiate its terms with local customers/suppliers.
- Evaluates opportunities for new or existing company’s products in new markets, channels, or customer target groups.
- Performs project coordination and supply information for the development of new local and global strategies.
We require a Master/Bachelor’s in engineering or related disciplines. We are looking for an engineer with substantial professional experience leading and selling specialized products/projects in the automotive sector, who has been responsible and has been successful of whole sales processes, opening new accounts and closing deals, who negotiated contracts, developed sales projects, who is able to lead by example and help our strong sales team manage a sales pipeline.
English and Chinese knowledge are mandatory, Spanish is a plus.
Ofertas de empleo recomendadas
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: ValenciaFecha de publicación: 8 de agosto de 2022Importante empresa del sector agroquímico ubicada en Valencia busca un Director de Transformación Digital basado en Valencia.
Banda salarial: NegotiableUbicación: ValenciaFecha de publicación: 23 de junio de 2022Importante empresa del sector cerámico busca un/a Procurement Manager para su sede principal en la provincia de Castellón ( a 40 min de Valencia). La posición ofrece estabilidad y crecimiento profesional.