Asset Manager (FMCG Logistics)
Consultant Jaime Sánchez
Date posted 11 de noviembre de 2016
Important multinational company, leading the logistics within the fast-moving consumer goods sector, is looking for an Asset Manager to join its branch in Spain.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities as Asset Manager will be to:
• Maintain relationships with main retailers within the FMCG sector in Spain
• Participate in the development of commercial strategies, contributing with business analysis to support the Sales and Operations Department in the Spanish branch
• Manage the Asset Department, including the supervision of 11 Regional Executives across Spain in terms of budget and performance
• Identify the reasons for asset losses, developing strategies to mitigate them
• Implement plans to optimize the life cycle of the assets, ensuring collections with retailers
• Coordinate the control of assets, monitoring the implementation of the agreements.
Ideally you will hold a Bachelor Degree in Commerce, complemented with a Master Degree in Operations Management or Supply Chain Management. Previous experience of 5 years within the logistics sector is needed. In addition, you will have a high level in English as well as a European mind-set. It is also important that you are persuasive, results oriented, innovative and ready to work in a fast-moving environment. Leadership and commercial ability will be key.
If you are looking for a position where fresh ideas are highly appreciated, results orientation and attention to details are basic, in a company leading its sector and in permanent growth, send your application to the Asset Manager position now.