Logistics Execution Manager (English & German)
Consultant Andres Jimenez
Date posted 13 de marzo de 2017
As a Logistics Execution Manager you will be responsible for executing all logistics daily activity from Madrid for the 2 regions to provide an effective and efficient service to customers (Internal and External).
Logistics leading multinational firm.
- Daily management of order processing for Customer and Distributors managed efficiently, effectively and in a timely way (ensure highest levels of customer service, customer service failures are documented and managed, manage exceptions and emergencies)
- Monitor, track and improve day to day transporter quality and performances
- Logistics Support for internal and external customers and Logistics Key point of contact
- Ensure centralization project success.
- Supervise the team of logistics/transport executives to ensure all deliveries and collections are driven on the most efficiency manner at the lowest cost
- Identify and drive improvements related to logistics execution
- Manage cost, budget sand savings for execution of orders
Management of central teams supporting different geographies; Logistic Execution experience; Traffic operations, Supply Chain and tracking scheduling.
Engineering, Economics or similar degree. MBA Level would be highly valuated.
Skills & Languages:
- SAP, BW, Lean TMS and advanced Excel Knowledge
- Highly analytical, excellent communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Works successfully in a multicultural / multilingual environment
- Excellence People skills with international experience
- English & German fluent is mandatory
If you think that you meet the previous requirements, do not hesitate to apply!