Banda salarial bonus
Consultor/a Ignacio Sanchez
Fecha de publicación 28 de junio de 2022madrid real-estate-construction/real-estate-development 2022-06-28 2022-08-27 property-and-housing Madrid ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important Real Estate Fund is looking for a new role: DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Head of Head of Acquisitions and Developments, your main resposabilities will be to:
- Originate and negotiate differente opportunities from owners and development partners
Performance delivery through follow-up of positioning, authorizations, design & construction process, marketing, accurate management of risks and budgets …
Be in charge of the preparation of differente Business Plans for the Real Estate Developments and investment documents preparation
- Identificate real estate development opportunities, adapting to their strategy (long term detention, promotion, etc.) and allocation (offices, hotels and residences, housing, other alternative products, etc..
- Draft proposals to owners
- Structure of appropriate external partnerships (architects, contractors, lawyers...)
- Supervise projects via alloaction to a developer and active management (risk management, negotiation and obtaining of administrative authorisations, adaptation of the product to the market, compliance with costs and deadlines, marketing and sales, guarantees, etc...
- Be a permanent link with the investor in the framework of the mandates
We are looking for an Architect or a Civil Engineer, with experience in Real Estate Developmers, Real Estate Funds or Capital Markets departments in consultancy firms. 5-10 years of professional background is necessary.
English (high level) is a must
Good skills in Excel, cashflows, BP...