Construction Manager (Railway Project)
Consultant Victor Garcia Escalada
Date posted 9 de agosto de 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 engineering Madrid ES GBP 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Important Spanish Engineering Company, with International presence and expertise in all kinds of infrastructures projects, is looking for a Construction Manager for an important project in Saudi Arabia.
Reporting to the General Construction Manager, the successful candidate will have to:
- Advice to the Client with respect to Dispute Adjudication.
- Solve and Reviewing all contractual doubts and possible claims or problems and advising the client on its contractual position and recommending the appropriate action;
- Supervise the technical and economic procurement of suppliers and control their performance so that the specifications specified in the contracting process are met.
- Supervise and support the Project Managers of the different projects in execution.
- Obtain and transmit information on the status of projects, existing risks and opportunities, proposing actions to manage them.
- Keeping the file of financial documents related to the project.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer with more than 15 years of experience in railway projects (experience required in infrastructure and railway superstructure), being necessary to have experience abroad. It will be essential that you have a very high level of English (C1).