Senior Civil Engineer (Roads Projects)
Consultant Artem Korobeinikov
Date posted 2 de septiembre de 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 building-and-construction Valencia Valencia ES 46021 EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new position as Senior Civil Engineer responsible for the international roads projects has just become available for an important International Group focused on the renewable energies, specially on the wind power generation. This role offers outstanding career progression in the sector.
Located in the main office in Valencia, the main roles will be:
- Prepare specifications and determine optimization potential for construction of service roads and crane parking areas.
- Perform feasibility assessments on potential project sites and develop design options for roads and crane stands, Technical examination of soil reports and examination of geotechnical reports and technical check for existing roads and requirements from building permits.
- Draft engineering contracts including price negotiations and invoice verification.
- Prepare engineering design and quantities for roads.
- Prepare technical documents, review and approve technical planning documents.
- Prepare tender documents. Technically review and evaluate tenders and prepare procurement proposals.
- Acquire/ negotiate and assign external engineering consultants.
- On-site inspections and technical inspections with the aim to optimize road construction and construction site areas.
- Coordinate road and crane stand design process among internal and external consultants.
- Technical support of Project Manager, Purchasing Department and Sales.
- Technical advice to clients, Project Managers, Construction Managers, Purchasing Agents, Commercial Agents.
- Technical guidance and control of local construction supervision including external engineering offices.
- Support of the construction management in case of technical deviations of the execution in home country and abroad.
We require a Master/Bachelor in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 year's experience in Roads Construction. We are looking for a dynamic, organized and rigorous person, willing to teamwork, and with initiative to solve problems. Availability to travel National and International (40% of working time on business trip) is mandatory.
Spanish and English languages must be spoken. German and Portuguese will be positively considered.