Finance Business Partner Interim (12 months)
Consultant Claudia Perez
Date posted 24 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-242018-11-23 pharmaceuticals Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid
Opportunity as a Finance Business Partner Interim (12 months) based in Madrid.
About the role:
The Finance Business Partner will be required to help manage the relationship with the senior Affiliate Finance stakeholders within their Market, developing credibility through challenge, influence and support to senior stakeholders, driving forward the goals of the Major Market in addition to the strategic goals of the EMEA organisation within the Affiliates.
Core tasks, responsibilities and authority:
- Embed Compliance Culture across all of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives.
- Strictly adopt a culture of ethics and compliance; leading by example and appropriately challenging non-compliance.
- Ensure adherence to policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards and interactions with Healthcare Professionals, Healthcare Organisations and Patient Organisations
- Support process improvement initiatives, seeking opportunities to standardise and centralise wherever possible
- Support operational excellence across their Market, leading to better systems and ways of controlling and monitoring business performance
- Contribute to operational excellence by identifying and designing deliverables, modelling, policies and procedures of financial information.
- Challenge ‘Major Markets Finance Director’ and Affiliate General Managers, ensuring the interests of the Major Market and broader EMEA Region are protected and accounted for
- Influence, challenge and support business strategies within the Major Market.
- Provide interpretation on regional performance, cost trends, profitability and variances to senior management
- Work with the Finance Director to ensure the development of action plans for improvements of revenues/ cost savings, support their implementation and control results
- Generate profitability calculations for the evaluation of companies, investments, projects and conduct performance reviews for projects and investments
Planning and Budgeting:
- Operate as the key liaison between the Affiliates in their Market and Financial Planning & Analysis to ensure an effective planning process
- Support the provision of accurate and timely reporting and budgeting
- Provide financial insight, quality analysis and commercial recommendations to support informed decision making
- Influence the planning strategy to ensure effective and efficient process within the Major Market and manage the communication with local entities on BRM’s, budgets etc.
Mandatory Compliance requirements:
- To be aware of Group Code of Conduct and associated policies and procedures and other applicable laws, codes and regulations: to include the ABPI (The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry) and EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical industries and Associates) Codes of Practice.
Professional profile -experience:
- Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi- disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
- Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
- Proven compliance expertise; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
- Fluent in written and verbal business English
- Qualified Accountant
- Extensive Finance and Commercial experience in complex multinational environments
- Experience working on an operational and strategic level
- Evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Exposure to international accounting
- Sound commercial awareness and ability to contribute to the development and success of the finance function and business in general.
Send us your CV today!