Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Interim (6-9 meses)
Location Palma de MallorcaCONTRACTOR
Consultant Claudia Perez
Date posted 20 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-202018-12-20 engineering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global company within the maritime sector is looking for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Interim (6-9 months) at their headquarters in Palma de Mallorca. 5+ years experience as external auditor and as a financial cotroller in an international company required.
- Prepare financial information and reporting, including monthly budget and forecasts and operational and financial metrics, ensuring accuracy and robustness of figures.
- Prepare monthly reporting package to be presented to Board of Directors
- Perform internal review on monthly financial information.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Support in tax and legal compliance.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Similar.
- At least 5 years of related experience as external auditor and as a financial controller in an international company.
- Experience in financial reporting and accounting.
- Knowledge of internal audit and risk assessment.
- Excellent communication skills and team working.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written.
Send us your CV today!