Purchasing Manager Interim
Consultant Ivan Baltasar
Date posted 16 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-162018-12-16 hospitality-and-catering Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
An important food&Beverage company is seeking a Purchasing Manager to join their team in Madrid
- Defining purchasing policy in terms of quantity, quality and price, and establishing annual economic objectives, together with the Direction; ensuring implementation of processes and systems that guarantee company’s competitiveness in the purchasing area, contributing in an effective way to the reduction of cost in raw materials and services .
- Responsible of purchasing management of food and non-food products and of services.
- Creating a centralised purchasing structure, formed by experienced negotiators, and servicing all business units
- Search, evaluate and consolidate suppliers actively and continually. Leading purchasing conditions negotiations, by establishing a frame of cooperation adapted to the business units, to logistics, quality and price.
- Reaching agreements with suppliers (contracts) that establish agreed conditions and signing the corresponding Quality Plans.
- Establishing key indicators for the management of purchasing. Strengthen products developmen
- Give support to all tender processes for new customers, as well as to redesigning processes on the commercial and product development departments.
- Development of the Purchasing team in all negotiation processes and abilities.
- Monthly follow up of purchasing prices and continuous and active search of alternatives to improve purchasing conditions.
- Work together with the commercial and development departments to optimise their cost structure and offer their customers the best market option.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the products data base in your area, and cooperate actively to SAP implementation in the Company.Support all business units in all internal processes of supply management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree preferably in Economics and Business Administration
- Minimum of five years of experience in similar kind of role (food or restoration sector)
- Must have working knowledge of Import/export regulations.
- High level of English is a must