IT Project Manager Interim (PMO)
Consultant Ivan Baltasar
Date posted 13 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-132018-10-12 retail Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Very good opportunity to lead the technological transformation of a recognized Spanish company in the retail sector.
- Plan and execute the technological transformation of the company (new systems, provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization)
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- Achieve the proactive resolution of project issues.
- Define priorities and maintain project team focused on project success.
- Maintain project documentation up to date.
- Support the request owner in contract management activities when applicable.
- Integration of all the technological areas of the company in multinational vision making a business approach that allows to propose new proposals oriented to the creation of value of the company
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Proven experience as CIO/CTO or similar managerial role
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficient in English is a must
- Retail IT environments experience