Consultant Maribel Rodriquez
Date posted 6 de octubre de 2016
Leading multinational is willing to hire an HR Manager for Zaragoza. The position will report directly to the HR Director in Spain.
Main functions of the role
- Organization and people effectiveness: develop organization and people strategy to support business goals and implement. Work to ensure that the structure, processes, culture and capabilities are in place to support the manufacturing plant goals. Act as a change leader to make this happen.
- Engagement: work with the leaders and employees across the site to develop/maintain high levels of engagement to ensure business goals.
- Talent: drive strategies to grow our talent base and strengthen succession locally in line with our strategy and goals. Work with internal and external recruiters to source talent for vacancies. Accountable for talent assessment, deployment, capability development/retention, and cultural adoption and ways of working.
- C&B: fully accurate payroll and benefits administration and appropriate reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leadership: coach and support line managers on appropriate employee engagement and reward/recognition strategies to drive business performance.
- Labour relations: work with site leaders and collective bodies to maintain a positive labour relations environment. Lead the preparation and co-lead the negotiation of the site’s Collective Agreement.
- Employee relations: advise employees and management personnel on the interpretation of personnel policies, programs and procedures to guarantee full compliance.
- HR strategy: design and implement with Spain HRD the strategic plans for Zaragoza Plant relative to the people and organization agendas. Ensure that HR strategy is championed and executed effectively by executives, line leaders and the rest of employees.
- Budgeting: design, implement, control and monitor annual HR budgets. Robust and efficient monitoring in terms of WP (Cost of Labour, FTE’s) to guarantee full alignment between WP presented and final LBE’s.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Manager to join a leading multinational company. If you are interested in the role, please apply today. Don´t miss this challenging project.