HRBP (Saudi Arabia)
Consultant Rebeca Ausin
Date posted 20 de septiembre de 2016
A leading Construction multinational company is looking for a HR Manager based in Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for administration and labours employment contracts, attendance control and report, Reports, Metrics & Budget, employee relation, C&B and manage day-to-day employee relations inquiries.
Reporting to the Regional HR Director your key responsibilities will be:
- Management and oversight of HRIS System including payroll processing, employee data management, reporting and reconciliation
- Ensure all aspects of payroll management are consistently implemented with the highest degree of quality and accuracy and compliance with Saudi laws
- Implement best-in-class practices to enhance operational efficiencies to ensure all personnel records are accurate and timely updated
- Provide guidance and coaching to managers to support effective supervision of performance improvement plans.
- Management of visas for foreigner employees.
- Manage compliance with Saudi labour and fiscal laws.
- Lead the day-to-day management of all HR operations and benefits, including Insurance plans
- Updates and changes to HR policies and procedures, and new-hire orientations
- Lead, develop and implement internal communications related to HR admin that provide all staff members with timely updates on policies and procedures, operational changes
- Work in partnership with Administration and finance team to report salary and GOSI data
- Define HR data and management tracking requirements, collaborating with HR Manager to design and implement tracking tools
- Define, manage and assess key HR metrics – measuring progress toward goals and providing recommendations to the HR Manager
- Manage budget and expenses ensuring they are within approved budget and forecast
With Graduate / bachelor qualification with specialization in Human Resource Management
and Minimum of 4 or more years of experience in a similar role in KSA/UAE/Gulf. Experience in the Construction industry, and knowledge and experience with SAP B1 HR or related ERPs. Good command of English is a must.
If you are driven, determined and you want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this HR Manager Job.