Master Data Manager
Consultant Jose Manuel Cabo
Date posted 29 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Excellent opportunity to work as a Master Data Manager in one of the most relevant companies worldwide in the Retail sector.
As a Master Data Manager, reporting directly to the area responsible, among your main responsibilities will be:
- Maintain procedures and support guides for the data management in SAP
- Creation and modification of suppliers, debtors, bank details, materials.
- Management, maintenance and troubleshooting related to content in SAP in order to ensure the proper operation of the billing system and accounting of the company
- Creation and modification of purchase requisitions for Adm. Information Systems.
Required Knowledge and experience:
- Fluent English
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with data from different sources
- SAP knowledge is required
If you are looking to join a top company and you match the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.