Principal Software Engineer
Consultant Alvaro Rodriguez
Date posted 29 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
We are looking for talented people. A rarely available Principal Software Engineer role has just become available at one of the fastest growing companies in the European scene.
As Principal Software Engineer you will work on a day-to-day basis with our product team to design, architect and implement our product, being a subject matter expert for many of the technologies we use.
What will you do?
- Work in Agile environment, clean code, clean architecture, unit testing and continuous integration.- System architecture design, implementation, and testing in a very hands-on approach.
- Product development in Python, Django and React of a travel-related web-based product.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert.
Skills & Experience. Who you are?
- Strong experience in similar roles building technically complex products.
- Strong experience and level both at server-side and at client-side development.
- Highly efficient asynchronous code.
- Open to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to benchmark, analyse and implement new tech.
- Strong communications skills in English.(official language at the office)
Nice to have;
- DevOps experience with the AWS suite or similar.
- People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects).People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects).
What we offer?
- Competitive Salary and equity in the company.
- Private health, gym allowance.
- 24 vacations days per year.
- Flexible Hours.
- Flexible compensation plan to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- We can help with relocation.
If you are looking for new challenges, opportunities where you can develop and in a high performance environment, with a young team and cutting edge technologies, do not wait to sign up! This is your chance!
More info don't hesitate to contact me at +34 93 216.30.02 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.