Client Services and Programmatic Director
Consultant Monica Larrea
Date posted 11 de marzo de 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 media Madrid ES EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Our client, a digital company, is looking for a Client Services and Programmatic Director specialized in mobile platforms to program, implement and monitor digital media campaigns.
About the Client Services and Programmatic Director (Madrid)
Reporting to the General Manager of the company you will be responsible for programming, implementing and monitoring digital media campaigns. Your main duties will be to:
- Manage and set clear team goals and oversee day-to-day operations.
- Program and implement digital campaigns
- Interface with agencies, publishers and other partners.
- Monitor and reconcile campaign delivery across third party ad serving systems.
- Apply A/B test on the creative pieces.
- Analyse campaigns in order to increase conversion.
- Provide campaign reports
- Implement campaign optimization
- Escalate potential platform/process improvements to the engineering team.
For this position based in Madrid, we require a senior profile with at least 2 years of team management experience and at least 5 years in digital advertising. He will be required to know how to apply A/B testing.
The candidate must have proved experience in programmatic advertising, team management, a vocation of service and an adequate for satisfying customer’s needs. The Client Services and Programmatic Director will prioritize work efficiently, multi-task and work well under pressure.
If you enjoy working in a digital company and if you are a determined, self-driven person, result-orientated, and you want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.