Key Account Manager
Salary Stock Benefits
Consultant Elena Novell
Date posted 10 de abril de 20192019-04-10 2019-06-09 consultancy Madrid ES EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
We are looking for an experienced BDM / Key Account Manager who is ambitious and able to position themselves as a digital transformation consultant and trusted advisor.
- Ability to manage large accounts and actively seek new clients
- Prospecting and developing a portfolio of large accounts
- Using feedback from the market and your customers to share feedback with the marketing and product teams to continuously evolve the product
- Minimum 5 years experience in a commercial B2B role.
- Experience in the world of recruitment (Staffing or SSII) or digital, SaaS, IT & Services is a plus
- Strong hunting ability to develop a customer portfolio
- Ability to understand the issues and objectives given by customers to offer the best approach
- Strong ability to negotiate, forecast sales, speed of execution and organization
- Team spirit