Senior Fullstack Developer
Consultant Belen Gonzalez
Date posted 10 de septiembre de 20192019-09-10 2019-11-09 engineering Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Excelent opportunnity in an International company that seeks a technically proficient, self-motivated, and detail-oriented full-stack developer to join our SEO, Performance and User Engagement team.
About the position:
You'll be part of global businesses as we work to improve site hygiene, speed, performance, and responsiveness, as well as improving site access and discoverability for users.
The successful candidate will work on standalone projects, like developing end-to-end solutions for internal tools and reporting that help us better understand SEO and performance issues, as well as on engineering projects that sit within business units.
We are looking for a full-stack developer who is comfortable at all stages of the software development lifecycle and who is flexible enough to take on new projects and learn quickly as they integrate into different teams and tech stacks across our company.
You should have excellent technical skills, a passion for constant improvement, and the ability to mesh easily
with new teams and learn new processes and protocols.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent, in a specific specialty such as Computer
- Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 2 total years experience in Software Engineering
- 2 years as a web application engineer on high performance, high availability systems
- Experience with deploying production systems in AWS or other cloud environment
- Experience developing using Agile Methodologies
- Proficient knowledge of web based technologies with a combination of the following:
- Node.js, React, PHP, JSON, NoSQL, SQL
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work independently and to deadline
- Quick learner, with curious and flexible mind
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to producing work of the highest quality