Responsable de preventa
Location Mexico CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Juan Moreno
Date posted 29 de octubre de 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 telecommunications Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the "technical close" in complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales, R&D, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs. Reporting to the Sales Engineering Director, the PSE reports on a dotted line to the Business Unit Manager responsible for the sales team supported.
- Customer focus
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager
- Understanding customer requirements
- Frequent travels to visit potential customers
- Dealing with new customers and maintain existing relationships with customers.
- Persuade customers that a product or service will best match their needs
- Carry out technical presentations
- Succeed Proof of Concept demonstration to customers by assuming enough technical skills and hands on abilities.
- Solve customer problems upon request
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Provides training to customers when needed
- Technical skills
- Be trained and updated in the existing portfolio with abilities to carry out train the trainer activities throughout other company member
- Understand technical topics related to the whole portfolio to be sold under the scope of the Business Unit where is assigned to.
- Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Manage product gaps and errors managing and following internal procedures until decisions or solutions are set up.
- If required, acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Product Line Managers.
- Team building
- Participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions when appropriate and requested
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas.
- Provides coaching and professional development to company’s members
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensures these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and account teams supported.
Accountabilities and performance measures:
- Achieves team-assigned productivity, profitability quotas and product growth targets for the assigned geography
- Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Telecom engineering degree.
- Fluent in English
- Deep knowledge in Routing and Switching
- Deep knowledge in Clod Computing
- Deep demonstrable knowledge in Teldat´ CLI environments
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment
- A technical solution expertise in a comparable presales/project manager role.
- Experience in personnel management
- Very good understanding in GSM, UMTS and possibly LTE as well as in ‘core’ networks.
- Knowledge in PC Office tools, Unix environment knowledge is desirable.
- Industry certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCiE would be a plus.
Environmental job requirements and working conditions:
- This position includes international travel to customers’ premises
- Regional projects administration
- Being the escalation point for technical issues (escalated by technicians level 1-2 such as partners) and projects information
- Responsible for SE LATAM team.