Game Data Analyst
Consultant Ruben Vidal
Date posted 21 de diciembre de 2018 2018-12-212019-02-19 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As part of our Data Science team you will be working to apply scientific models to answer business questions, affect user behaviour and improve game design. You'll use SQL, R and Python to unlock hidden patterns in the data, partnering with game teams and marketing experts to drive revenue and growth.
You will be:
- Working within the Analytics, Games and Marketing Teams to provide insights that affect our game design, user acquisition and much more.
- Using predictive analytics to support key decision by senior stakeholders.
- Performing hands-on research, data exploration and analysis
- Communicating, defining and visualising analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: CMO, Head of Analytics, Heads of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives
- Coding models that can be embedded in our ongoing data processes, working closely with Data Engineers and Tooling Developers
- Debugging and problem-solving to ensure the quality and accuracy of your findings and metrics
- Researching new ways to apply data science to our business
- Expanding our A/B testing methodologies and tool-set to help analysts around the company in their work
- Investigating anomalies and creating systems to flag fraud and hacking.
We're looking for someone with 2 or more years of experience working with R or Python to implement statisticals models, analyse and visualise data and working with marketing KPIs for a product or a mobile app. Also you have to understand perfectly A/B testing, have strong skills with SQL and BI Tools (Chartio, Tableau, or Qlikview) and fluency in writing and spoken English.
And the most important think, be passionate about videogames!!
First of all, we can offer you a challenging and fun role within a cool team!
Sounds like what other companies also say they have? Hold on, here's what's more:
- You'll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- "Mens sana in corpore sano" is the Latin for "a healthy mind in a healthy body". Our SocialPointers get a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser's to get ready (and forget your wallet).
- People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility programs you get real growth opportunities!
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on and on... so get your game on and apply now!