Location El Prat de LlobregatCONTRACTOR
Consultant Hector Lopez
Date posted 5 de abril de 20192019-04-05 2019-05-05 retail El Prat de Llobregat Barcelona ES EUR 40000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
Excellent professional opportunity to work as a Senior Agile Coach in a electronic retail company based in Barcelona.
Multinational company is looking for a Senior Agile Coach to join their Barcelona headquarters. The candidate will be working with the most relevant and demanding projects and clients within a multinational environment.
- Nurtures agile values, principles, practices and methods in whole organization.
- Further develops and optimizes agile development processes and reinforces agile culture and values within company.
- Moderates and facilitates in discussions on common decision making, goal setting and conflict resolution.
- Builds up and supports ability to deliver of respective product team.
- Ensures ceremonies and artefacts of agile methods (e.g., Scrum and Kanban) are executed properly.
- Is accountable for implementing and maintaining use of the appropriate vehicles for open communication within the product teams (e.g., task boards, JIRA).
- Creates a trusting and safe team environment
- Continuously seeks to improve team performance by promoting Agile best practices and unblocking team impediments
- Protects and defends sprint scopes and the roadmap
- 5+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Successful track record of delivering projects using Scrum / Kanban methodology
- Experienced in software development and/or project mgmt. while delivering tech projects
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also team player with professional presence
- Knowledge and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Paired Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Excellent communication (Spanish and English) and mentoring skills
- Very highly developed social skills
- Successful development and coaching of agile teams (across multiple teams on a global level)
- Experience in change management
- Highly experienced in developing and coaching other colleagues (experienced and junior)
What the Company Offers:
- Social Benefits.
- Flexible compensation
- Permanent contract
- Continuous training and certifications
If you have read until here what you wait to sign up