Consultant Manuel Fernandez
Date posted 27 de julio de 2018 2018-07-272018-08-24 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Leading software vendor seeks BI consultant to address the most demanding tasks, from departmental data mining commitments to enterprise-wide e-commerce solutions implemented by cross-functional teams.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Provide billable consulting support to achieve account objectives and production success: services may include: product installation and implementation, enhancement, integration, or audit to meet customer business requirements.
- Perform information systems needs assessment, information gathering, and recommend appropriate business systems and IT infrastructure for customers.
- Performs data modeling, application development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirement.
- Specify business systems (inputs, outputs, data, human and automated interfaces) to meet information processing objectives.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to travel.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English is a must and other language is a plus.
- Expert level on core DSS/data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Mobile, Decision Support and OLAP; Organization Building and Business Development Experience.
- Expert level working on projects with MicroStrategy: schema modeling, reporting, visualizations and mobile Apps.
- Big Data understanding on Hadoop, Hive, HBase, MongoDB and/or MapReduce. In addition, he or she needs to be familiar with disciplines like text mining, clustering analysis, recommendation analysis, outlier detection, predictive analytics or similarity searches as well as different modelling techniques.
Application knowledge of the following industries: Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and/or Healthcare.
- Good communication and soft skills.