Tipo de contrato: FULL_TIME
Banda salarial: Negotiable
Consultor/a: Sandra Alba
Fecha de publicación: 27 de octubre de 2023barcelona information-technology/data 2023-10-27 2023-12-26 pharmaceuticals Barcelona Barcelona ES Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is looking for a Head of Data Governance for its office in Barcelona. As a Head of Data Governance you will be part of the Global Risk Management Corporate team that has the mission “To manage risk by adding value for business, integrating all internal and external stakeholders and assuring a robust control system from design to monitoring activities acting from a second line of defense”. In your role, with the objective to assure data is adequate for decision making, you will be responsible of setting up the Data Governance Strategy of the company, defining and implementing the required activities, processes, controls, and accountabilities to assure data is traceable and has the required quality (Integrity, Consistency, Accuracy, Validity, Completeness and No duplicity).
• Develop the Data Governance Strategy in alignment with the Global Risk Management Director and according to business best practices with simplicity & focus and working with a second line of defense mindset.
• Manage interactions across our organization to ensure compliance to the applicable regulations for all aspects of our Data Lifecyle, collaborating with key stakeholders that do not belong to our team like IT-Data Analytics, Legal Compliance, GxP QA, Data Privacy, ESG and Information Security.
• Lead Data Governance team in the prioritization and execution of the tasks related to the roll-out of the required tools (data catalogs, data map, …) as well as the implementation of Data Governance tools.
• Act as a business partner identifying areas of improvement, defining action plans, and monitoring according to the accountabilities agreed with the owners.
• Lead the development of innovative principles and ideas.
• Perform regular data assessments of operational processes, identifying, and mitigating risks.
• Improve data ownership accountability across the company through effective tools, training, and guidance.
• Implement communication channels with GRM Director and well as with key stakeholders to report progress of data governance plan implementation, issues, and relevant topics.
• Implement Data Governance KPIs and KRIS in Power BI.
• Collaborate with IT to validate processes from design phase to assure data is governed in the proper way since the beginning. This includes assuring the proper governance on data migration tasks.
• Identify the synergies with the other functions belonging to the GRM Team to assure required data governance activities are performed with efficiency, no duplication, and proper accountabilities.
• Ready to travel to assure data governance strategy implementation on affiliates.
• Participate in projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in, Business Administration, Finance or Engineering, Maths, Computer Sciences or similar. Master or Specialized programs in Data Governance / Analytics is a plus.
• Minimum 6 years of experience including experience on data governance or equivalent. Big four experience would be a plus, but a minimum of 2 years working as part of IT, Data Office, Risk
or Continuous Improvement function in a company (in-house) is a requirement.
• Working experience on listed companies is a requirement. Experience on international, multicultural, and shared services center environment would be a plus.
• Previous Pharma Sector experience valuable.
• Data Administration Management Association (DAMA) certification preferred.
• Project Management experience. PMP/PMI certification is a plus.
• Competent in data governance and data management / architecture best practices and standards (Data Analytics / BI tools /SQL / Python). Participation in the implementation of data governance tools is a plus.
• High PowerPoint, Power BI and Excel skills. Power Automate know-how is a plus.
• VISIO or similar process documentation tools.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Section 404 or COSO Internal Controls Framework, risk assessment practices.
• SAP Security Basics to control SAP related segregation of duties conflicts and support IT on SAP transactions risk assessment.
• Fluent in Spanish and English (written and spoken).
If you meet the requirements and you are looking for a new opportunity, do not miss the chance to work in a leading company in its sector and apply now!
Únete a nuestro equipo emprendedor, dinámico e internacional, donde podrás aprender y desarrollarte de manera constante junto a compañeros que te impulsarán a ser tu mejor versión.