Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Luís Cespedes
Date posted 29 de junio de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Amazing opportunity for a Research Analyst to join an International Group willing to transform the way new generation workplaces are managed.
Challenging opportunity for a Research Analyst responsible to gather, interpret, manage, and analyse system and operational data in order to provide insights, develop understanding and inform better technology related decisions for new generation Business centres.
Job opportunity, based in Barcelona, reporting to the IT Transformation Director, you’ll be responsible for the research and analysis of relevant insights for business stakeholders.
You will work as a crucial member focused on analysing the customer experience of a worldwide transformation project for new generation workplaces. Part of the most relevant responsibilities include:
- Define and scope research objectives by conferring with stakeholders,
- Gather supporting information through diverse means including data queries, surveys, focus groups, manual observation, consultation and review of reference material,
- Analyse information using quantitative and qualitative tools to extract insights, observations and conclusions regarding the research objectives,
- Identify and understand problems or areas for improvement and suggest appropriate solutions,
- Produce report collateral timeously, efficiently and of excellent quality,
- Present findings to stakeholders,
- Support technology projects with research findings,
- Catalogue and document reference data points,
- Curate research findings to develop long term organisational learning,
- Develop personal knowledge and share insights with team members.
To be considered for this role you will have at least 8 years of experience of relevant research experience in commercial environments and have experience in the following areas:
- Direct experience in an applied research or data management environment with experience in IT and business/systems analysis,
- Good understanding of research methods,
- Experience formulating and executing multiple research projects,
- Able to manipulate data sets using a variety of software applications (Excel, Access) including the use of relational databases (SQL),
- Ability to query various data sources (data warehouse, API, external repositories, unstructured data),
- Experience of conducting surveys and focus groups,
- Understanding and ability to perform statistical analysis,
- Experience in a consulting company preferred
In addition to the above-mentioned requirements, in order to be suitable for the position you should count with excellent English, communication and executive level presentation skills (Spanish is not required), be organised, creative and analytic mind-set, count with a strong sense of curiosity, ability to adapt and learn quickly, count with proven ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally, count with working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams, good negotiation, communication and presentation skills and count with good commercial understanding and awareness. With regards to your educational background, you must count with BSc (Engineering, Computer Science or related, MSc or above preferred.
If you are curious, analytic and always willing to discover new trends, things to be improved, and business oriented, this is your opportunity to be involved in a worldwide transformation challenge as part of multicultural team composed with the most relevant IT professionals.
Do not hesitate and apply for the job and we’ll contact you soon with further details.