Head of Data Science
Consultant Ruben Vidal
Date posted 23 de julio de 20192019-07-23 2019-09-21 it Barcelona Barcelona ES EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Do you have experience building machine learning models? Are you able to invent and fast iterate on novel solutions to solve data related problems? Do you want to join a challenging project and have the opportunity to design outstanding solutions using new technologies? Then we have the perfect role for you!
- Build and maintain data driven optimization models, experiments, and forecasting and predictive algorithms.
- Improve upon existing methodologies by developing new data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
- Provide requirements to develop analytic capabilities, platforms, and pipelines.
- Develop, implement and maintain machine learning algorithms that drive our data pipeline operation.
- Leverage advanced statistical modelling to guarantee proper data QA process.
- Invent and fast iterate on novel solutions to challenging data related problems.
What the company offers:
- A challenging project. The opportunity to design solutions and work with technologies that stand out and being part of something big.
- What can I do to make your work easier? We'll regularly ask you this question to encourage the feedback, ensure that you come happy to work, and increase the efficiency.
- Coaching and mentoring. We’ll commit to helping you learn and grow.
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in which everyone makes a difference and significantly contributes to our product and growth.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related subject.
- 2+ years of data mining / analytics experience including applied techniques in data mining, machine learning, or scientific computing.
- Demonstrated ability to provide insights from data sets.
- Strong programming skills (ideally in Python or R).
- Understanding of statistics and optimization techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms.
- Experience with relational databases (E.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle) and NoSQL databases (E.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, Neo4j).
- A great sense of humour, teamwork skills, and the ability to collaborate with co-workers.
- Fluency in English.