Consultant Gentzane Amondo
Date posted 7 de noviembre de 2016
A Software Architect role has just become available at top-notch American StartUp based in Madrid.
Reporting to the CTO you will be responsible of:
- Lead our technical group. Our tech Stack (Ruby on Rails and NodeJS tech stacks, and we use React for our frontend). The experience on this stack is just valuable.
- Establish new guidelines and best practices.
- Iidentify potential problems and then plan and implement solutions.
- Own architecture and design our core technology and software.
- Define the platform roadmap, identify technologies to utilize and integrate, and ultimately deliver on the technical solution.
We are looking for a 5 years experience Software Architect (Hands-on), with experience leading and implementing software development projects and managing clients or external partners communication. Also he / she will have experience on service-oriented architectures running in any cloud platform, and experience on scaling and web performance.
Proficiency English speaking and writing skills are a must.
We do offer competitive salary and stock options.
If you are interested in this Software Architect role, don't hesistate in contact us!