Senior Software Engineer
Consultant Emma Macías
Date posted 15 de noviembre de 2016
This successful academic publisher company is recruiting a Senior Software Developer with .NET background to join their international team in Madrid.
Working together with Operations and QA, your key responsibilities will be:
- Analysing, defining and implementing new data modules and algorithms, ensuring scalability over big datasets.
- Reviewing deliveries from other development teams.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience with Microsoft .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC and web development (front-end).
- Experience with Web Services and REST APIs, Microsoft SQL server and T-SQL.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, unit testing/test automation, CI, etc.
- Experience in processing and storing big datasets for large websites.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
If you are driven, enthusiastic and you want to take the next step in your career working with the newest technologies, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Software Developer Job.