Tech Lead (Multiplayer Game)
Consultant Alvaro Rodriguez
Date posted 18 de mayo de 2018Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
This awesome company make games that bring people together: to build them and to play them. They're obsessed with the entire creation process and passion for play is what makes they one with our players. We are devoted to delivering the ultimate gaming experience to their communities.
The ideal candidate has an intrinsic passion for achieving the best results, the drive to support their teammates in conquering the toughest challenges in the industry, and is well-versed in the purpose and design of all game engine systems including rendering and real-time client-server multiplayer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?:
- Expert understanding of current technology, middle-ware, and architecture choices, including their advantages and drawbacks.
- Ensure that the game is being built with the right methodology, uphold best coding practices, perform code reviews, and pay consideration to long-term quality and future code-sharing. We are in this for the long haul.
- Provide technical expertise to develop leading-edge technologies from start to finish: architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
- Report the state of the development with honesty and clarity to the team and senior leadership.
- Ensure server side architecture is highly scalable according to best practices and principals.
- Guide technical growth of other engineers on the team.
WHO ARE YOU?
- 3-4+ years of experience in technical leadership role at reputable game studio.
- Strong C++ knowledge and experience working in Unreal Engine.
- Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms and fullstack knowledge of online game-play architecture.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organisational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
if you're interested and want more details, don't hesitate to apply or send me you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.