Senior 3D Artist
Consultant Alvaro Rodriguez
Date posted 23 de julio de 2018 2018-07-232018-09-17 arts Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Excellent opportunity as a 3D Artist. You will be one of the 3D Artists within the development team of a new Multiplayer franchise.
- Work on 3D graphic content with the help and instruction of the Art Director and Game Designer, to help define the new art style for an upcoming AAA game.
- Work creatively and independently, while ensuring timely delivery of all assets required.
- Create character assets (character models, props), environments, buildings, and more.
- Use your creativity to interpret on provided concept art, to give your own flair to the game environments and the characters living within it.
- At least 4 years of experience in the videogame or entertainment industries.
- Expert knowledge of a 3ds Max or Maya.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
- Highly creative, with strong modeling skills.
- Capacity to work in and explore a variety of different art styles.
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work in a small, tightly-knit team.
- Good working level of spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
- if you are not from EU, VISA is a MUST.
- Knowledge of texture painting.
- Knowledge of After Effects or Substance Designer/Painter.
- Experience working within game engines.
The ideal candidate has an intrinsic passion for achieving the best results, the drive to support their teammates in conquering the toughest challenges in the industry, and is well-versed in the purpose and creation of all type of 3D assets for a new game.
If you meet the above requirements, please do not hesitate to apply or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org