Senior Unity 3D
Consultant Hector Lopez
Date posted 28 de noviembre de 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es
As a Unity Developer you will be an essential part in the development of the project. You will work with developers and product managers, and have the responsibility for writing high quality code and actively participate in its reviewing. You will design, implement, test and deploy your code to production and also work in an Agile environment with leading technologies. You will be working on a strong teamwork environment and being part of the decision making process while contributing to the project.
● 4+ years’ experience as Unity programmer for mobile platforms.
● Proven experience programing for Unity in C#.
● Knowledge of software architecture.
● Strong knowledge of client-server environments.
● Experience programing 2D user interface.
● Experience working in Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
● Work with a team of experienced professionals in the video games sector.
● Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
● Flexitime and company benefits (Gym, discounts, vocational trainings…).
If you are looking to work for an organisation that provides a long-term career path, on-going skills training and exceptional earning potential then apply it!