Banda salarial 10%
Consultor/a Jaime Torroba
Fecha de publicación 20 de noviembre de 20192019-11-20 2020-01-19 media Pamplona Navarra ES EUR 48000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International leader in the technology and media sector is looking for a DevOps Engineer based in Pamplona, who will be responsible for adoption of automation, configuration management, and continuous integration and development (CI/CD) for our infrastructure and development teams.
- Provide cyber/IT security engineering support on systems, system elements, interfacing
- Lead adoption of Continuous Integration/Continuous deployment
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies in Cloud
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems in Cloud
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing in Cloud
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- University degree in the field of computer science, engineering, or a related field to support IT and cyber security advice.
- Bachelor’s degree or MSc in related area.
- Proven working experience in conducting DevOps or DevSecOps
- Experience in Cloud (AWS, Azure) and associated certification.
- Proven working experience with Cloud-based solutions
- Proven working experience with DevOps container/orchestration tools (ie: Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proven working experience in JAVA
- Proven working experience in cloud security architecture and security requirements
- Knowledge of continuous delivery and Application Lifecycle Management tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, JIRA, SVN, Git, Nexus, etc.)
- Proving working experience in an agile work environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Team-player mentality