Engagement Lead – Global ERP Project
Consultant Cristian Vega Laiz
Date posted 27 de febrero de 2017
We are currently looking for an Engagement Lead for a multinational company based in Barcelona.
The Engagement Lead will be responsible for the engagement, the build-up & further optimization of the vendor relationships of the ITS program.
He/She will do this by leveraging several skills such as vendor portfolio analysis, negotiation, technology and process reviews, vendor collaboration, contract management. He/She will interact with a multitude of stakeholders (e.g. vendors, IT domains, procurement, compliance, security, legal, finance) in order to manage the balance in vendor relationships to support the achievement of agreed commercial outcomes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
In the context of the Global ERP Program, the main duties of the Engagement Lead are:
- Evaluate potential suppliers using developed and agreed criteria to support alignment and understanding of the expectations and requirements of engagement
- Monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics
- Manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organizational strategic direction, changes and challenges
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal program delivery leaders to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs
- Liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary
- Track and report agreed financial key metrics of the contract
Post-graduate studies (4/5 years): Master in Finance, Master in Business, Master in Finance, Master in IT or Engineering. Demonstrate a good track record in working with vendors in an outsourcing environment; Strong experience of working in complex and matrix organizations; General understanding of business processes related to procurement and finance; Strong ability to work in a transversal environment with business leaders, procurement department and IT leaders; Strong experience of Microsoft Office tools (particularly Excel), various PMO tools, and in general with IS tools.
Major skills and competencies:
Team player, service-oriented; Dynamic, results driven; Analytical and synthetic, able to formalize solutions, good writing skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills; Able to convince, able to challenge; Rigorous, autonomous; Accountability and Reliability.
Internal: Business (Procurement, Finance), ITS partners and contributors (Application teams, ITS/IS, factories); External: consulting firms, SAP.
If you believe you meet the requirements apply now!