Head of Global Operations
Consultant Manuel Fernandez
Date posted 28 de septiembre de 2018 2018-09-282018-11-26 it Paseo de la Castellana 13, 4ª planta 28046, Madrid Robert Walters Spain
Our client is looking for a Head of Global Operations, who will execute a customer success strategy that is growing in global reach and apply the required team leadership necessary to execute on that strategy and deliver results. This role reports to the VP Sales and Operations working alongside a global team of Customer Success professionals. Experience defining the post-sales processes, people and systems to support them is critical for success in this role.
About the role:
You will enjoy a multicultural enviroment with a competitive compensation package and possibility of being part of the company that it is moving the World. The position will be based in Madrid.
The Head of Global Operations will have to build and manage a high performing customer success team. Part of the team will be based in our headquarters of Madrid, but rest of the teams will be based in other countries (Mexico, Brazil, Portugal, France, etc). You should have the skill of creating a new team in all these countries and making sure that the distance is not a problem for making them well trained and ready to perform well.
- Drive positive customer success outcomes: retention, expansion, churn reduction, customer advocacy and overall customer lifetime value
- Ensure your team maintains the highest levels of customer retention, customer satisfaction and customer expansion as measured by goals, surveys and NPS/CSat.
- Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of your area of responsibility
- Maintain the awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards
- Collaborate with COO and other leaders to create a shared vision, mission, and goals of where and how you want to take your team
- Lead your team into a changing future, inspiring & communicating effectively on how to create new value and innovate in Customer Experience (Have you ever read "Delivering Happiness" by Tony Hsieh?)
- Provide an top On-Boarding team helping to ensure the best successful customer launches with creativity and inspiration: activation and dynamization of Welever in a company in the first three months is our mantra.
- Map Enterprise customer journey and develop listening points in that journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Work with Product Management to ensure that your team has input into product roadmap and strategy
- Collaborate with sales teams to align strategy and execution so that the customer experience is consistent and optimal across all customer-facing activities
- Analyze existing data to help identify roadblocks, develop a vision and KPIs/metrics/ROI relative to any customer service investment made in our organization
- Owner of CE/Ops PNL
- Ability to travel approx. 25%
- 10 years of dynamic experience in customer experience strategy (5 in start-up enviroment or similar)
- Experience with customer services in the areas of vision, strategy, leadership, team work, communication, and spirit
- Strong understanding of customer service processes
- Experience in managing teams that work remotely
If you are looking for a challenge, this is the opportunity for you.