Consultor SAP SD - AFR Logistic and Sales Functional Consultant
Consultant Ahimsa Requena
Date posted 9 de octubre de 20192019-10-09 2019-12-08 it Madrid ES EUR 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational company, industrial sector, is looking for new professionals who wants to join the company in this journey and accept the challenge of developing their careers in their firm.
About the role:
The Functional Consultant is responsible for selecting, implementing, enhancing, supporting and maintaining IT solutions on specific SAP modules . This position use consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP Solution expertise to effectively integrate business process within SAP technology.
The position works closely with third party partners (offshore and nearshore) as well as with business community and is able to effectively collaborate in this set up.
- University degree in the field of computer science, engineering, administration and/or related field for which provides business advice. A Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP SD / Logistics, 2-3 years of SAP Projects implementation on-site
- Hands-on configuration skills on SAP ERP – SD and Logistics . Also cross-functional experience in MM, FI and CO to understand the configuration and data processing.
- Deep understanding of SAP SD and Logistics processes.
- Basic ABAP understanding.
- Experience in handling interfaces with non SAP applications.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and the need to finish. Persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Experienced with systems design and development from business requirements analysis to day-to-day management.
- Adapts quickly to changing resource requirements and enjoys multi-tasking applying knowledge of the organization (internal structures, processes and culture) to advance multiple objectives
- Pushes self and help others achieve results. Partners with others to get work done. Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Works effectively third parties (including offshore and nearshore service providers).
- Assist in prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English. Spanish, French, Arabic, German and/other languages used in the countries in which we operate would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Highly motivated and attentive to detail.
- Value inclusion within the day to day responsibilities by respecting others’ perspectives/ convictions, engaging others’ opinions, creating a safe environment where people, ideas and opinions are valued within the team / "internal" customers and external partners.
- Respect and take into consideration diversity by valuing different world views, challenges and cultures that represent all walks of life and all backgrounds.
- Is sensitive to how people, cultures and organizations function. Deals comfortably with organizational politics. Steer through the organizational maze to get things done.
- Demonstrates positive thinking mindset, consistently identifying highlights.
- Shows a can-do attitude in good and bad times and act as a role model in terms of ethics and self awareness.
- Ability to travel within the EMEA region for extended periods of time in a row (up to 40% in a year).
If you think you fix in the position, don't hesitate in contact us. Even if you have doubts, it's better to know each other face to face :)