Consultor SAP FICO
Consultant Ahimsa Requena
Date posted 28 de octubre de 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 it Madrid ES EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.es https://www.robertwalters.es/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational company, industrial sector, is looking for new professionals who wants to join the company in this journey and accept the challenge of developing their careers in their firm.
About the role:
The Functional Consultant is responsible for managing, enhancing, supporting and maintaining IT solutions that support business processes. This position is expected to work closely with the business representatives to provide collaborative solutions and practices to improve the business through technology and process.
The position works closely with third party partners (offshore and nearshore) and is able to effectively collaborate in this set up.
Direct report to the Department Manager.
- University degree in the field of computer science, engineering, administration and/or related field for which provides business advice. A Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of related work experience. Minimum 3+ years of expert technical knowledge on SAP-FI (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Travel Management). Experience on SAP-CO and SAP Product costing would be an advantage. Experience on other SAP modules (SAP-FC, SAP-BCM, SAP RE-FX, SAP-FSCM) would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on integration topics with other SAP solutions (SAP-SD, SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-PM) would be an advantage.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and the need to finish. Persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Experienced with systems design and development from business requirements analysis to day-to-day management.
- Adapts quickly to changing resource requirements and enjoys multi-tasking applying knowledge of the organization (internal structures, processes and culture) to advance multiple objectives.
- Pushes self and help others achieve results. Partners with others to get work done. Works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives
- Works effectively third parties (including offshore and nearshore service providers).
- Assist in prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English. Spanish, French, Arabic, German and/other languages used in the countries in which we operate would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Highly motivated and attentive to detail.
What do we offer?
- Be part of a young, dynamic and multicultural team
- A Challenging role in a dynamic environment
- Personal and professional growth in
- Excellent working environment
If you think you fix in the position, don't hesitate in contact me. Even if you have doubts, it's better to know each other face to face :)